The Apostolic Communion of Anglican Churches affirms that it accepts the following:
- We affirm that the Decalogue (Ten Commandments) is the rule of moral law.
- We affirm the Apostles’ and Nicene Creeds as our personal and corporate declarations and affirmations of faith.
- We affirm both men and women as Clergy of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.
- We affirm that Apostolic Succession of Clergy is necessary for the proper and authoritative administration of the Holy Sacraments of the Church.
- We affirm the Seven (7) Sacraments of the Holy Church; Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Communion, Holy Matrimony, Reconciliation, Anointing of the Sick, Holy Orders.